We are making a nice box with Unit Origami technique. This box is formed of 9 pieces and it is very easy to make the pieces. Please be aware that you fold the pieces carefully otherwise you will have diffuculties as you are joining the pieces.
- For the lid part you will need 4 pieces of depending on your own choice colour or patterned Origami paper with the measurements 15×15cm(5.906 inch). If you want to have a bigger box than you will need bigger paper but it must be a suquare one.
- For the box’s itself you will again 4 pieces of depending on your own choice colour or patterned Origami paper with the measurements 15×15cm(5.906 inch)
- For the bottom part you will need 1 piece of 15×15cm Origami paper depending on your own size. (It is always best to have matching colours or patterns.)T
- In order to make your box fitting to the lid be careful with your folding amounts. If you need you may use a mesurements as you fold.
- Having matching papers will result so beautiful.
- Be careful with the directions of the units as you are joining.
- Depending on your internet connection it may take time to install the vide. Please wait a while before you refresh the page.İnternet bağlantınıza göre video yüklenmesi zaman alabilir.
Categories: Origami Blog
You may also like