Before we start off we would like to give some advise.
1. Fold your paper in half ,leaving the side that you do not want to be seen inside, then unfold back.
2. Fold your paper from the other side as well.
3-4. Fold your paper resulting as seen in picture 4 then unfold.
5. Fold the corners to the midpoint.
6. Fold the corners towards the arrow direction.
7. From the marked sides fold equally on both sides.
8-9. Fold from the marked point then stand your paper up. Make as many pieces as you need.
Time to put the pieces together.
10-11. Put the corners inside the little pockets as seen in the picture 10. Turn over your piece and do the same on that side too.
12-13. After doing this on all pieces put the last piece inside as seen picture 13.
14 . Your napkin ring is ready. Well done!